2. Hair. A dollop of product and blow-dry upside down.
3. Nails. Naked is better than chipped. Short is better than jagged.
4. Smell good (but not too good). Deodorant, yes! Easy does it on the perfume. I think I've forgotten how to apply sparingly. If I actually remember to spray perfume I get so excited I end up gagging over my own smell in the car.
5. Clean clothes. This is one is always a challenge now. Even if they are clean they may have been sitting in the dryer for a few days so they don't look clean. Don't even try to iron those wrinkles out! Use a steamer (or steam up the bathroom if you don't have a steamer).
6. Finishing touches. Mascara. Lip gloss. Wedding Ring.
Beyond The Basics
Polished nails? Luxury!
Curled hair? Luxury!
Small clutch? What?
I might as well dance out of the house singing, "Nails done! Hair done! Everything did! Oh you fancy, huh?"